Oh my. I did not mean for this much time to pass by between posts but here we are! While I’ve been gone, I’ve read some amazing books including the nine listed below. When time permits, I will be posting the full review here as well but until then, I hope you enjoy these awesome book recommendations.
This post may contain affiliate links for products and services I recommend. If you make a purchase through these links, I will earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. It’s rare but I don’t want you to be misinformed.
5 Star Reads
- Don’t Look For Me by Wendy Walker | Genre: Thriller | Goodreads
- The House In The Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune | Genre: Fantasy/LGBTQ+ | Goodreads
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas | Genre: Fantasy/YA | Goodreads
4 or 4.5 Star Reads
- The Shadows by Alex North | Genre: Mystery | Goodreads
- Clap When You Land by Elizabeth Avecedo | Genre: YA | Goodreads
- When No One Is Watching by Alyssa Cole | Genre: Thriller | Review unavailable
- Love Your Life by Sophie Kinsella | Genre: Chick Lit | Goodreads
3 or 3.5 Star Reads
- To Tell You The Truth by Gilly Macmillan | Genre: Thriller | Goodreads
- The Flatshare | Genre: Romance | Goodreads
Hope you are all doing fabulous! I will be back to my normal posting soon.