Goals and check lists are two of my favorite things….along with books and coffee, of course.
With 2020 in full swing, have you decided your personal or reading goals yet? Here are a few of my goals by category. It is not all of them as I am keeping a few near and dear to my heart. Nevertheless, I want to share a few. So here they are…
- Find a good combination between reading ARCs and pleasure reading. I have a back list a mile long and with new books continuously publishing, I need to find a happy medium.
- Although I read 85 books in 2019, my original goal was 60. So this year, I am setting my reading goal at 75 books or novellas.
- Continue reviews but with more variety. I was very heavy in the romance department in 2019 and would like to branch out a little more.
- Be more creative to increase viewership.
- Learn how to use Pinterest effectively.
- Complete my certification. Remember that test I took in December? Yea, I missed passing by 9 points. Therefore, I have 3 more tests to go. Why am I telling you about my failure? I want you to know that it is OK to fail. I am picking myself up again and trying again. Such is life.
- Get my running up to 7 miles. I ran a 5K this year. Now I want to run an 8K. One day, my goal is to run a half marathon. However, I have no interest in running a full marathon. LOL.
So tell me, what are your goals for 2020? Comment below. If you are a blogger that has completed a goals post and would like to share…feel free to link it below in the comments!